Sonne, sonne, ma mandore . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- Singable translation by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Emanuel von Geibel (1815 - 1884), no title, appears in Spanisches Liederbuch, in 2. Weltliche Lieder, no. 1
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Niels Wilhelm Gade (1817 - 1890), "La Bohémienne", op. 9 no. 8, published 1845 [vocal duet for 2 sopranos with piano], from Lieder im Volkston [first published as Neun Lieder im Volkston], no. 8, Leipzig, Breitkopf und Härtel, also set in German (Deutsch), also set in English
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Eleonore D'Esterre-Keeling (1856 - 1939) FRE GER GER RUS ; composed by Niels Wilhelm Gade.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Josef Karl Benedikt von Eichendorff (1788 - 1857) , "Die Musikantin", appears in Gedichte, in 8. Aus dem Spanischen DUT ENG FRE POR RUS ; composed by Alexander von Fielitz, Eduard Lassen, Robert Schumann, Hans August Friedrich Zincke genannt Sommer, Heinrich Triest, Carl Winning.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840 - 1893) GER GER ; composed by Anton Grigoryevich Rubinstein.
Text added to the website: 2016-05-05 00:00:00
Last modified: 2016-05-05 17:13:09
Line count: 0
Word count: 0