Author: Hilda von Siller
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Ah! here our days are all too short - Carita von Horst (Appeal to the Virgin)
- And if before me thou must go (Love’s Prayer)
- And if before me thou must go - Carita von Horst (Love's Prayer)
- Appeal to the Virgin (Ah! here our days are all too short) - Carita von Horst
- Love’s Prayer (And if before me thou must go)
- Love's Prayer (And if before me thou must go) - Carita von Horst
- Pain is a smith FRE - Carita von Horst (Schmied Schmerz)
- Schmied Schmerz (Pain is a smith) - Carita von Horst FRE
- Sir Spring has come to town today DUT FRE ITA - Carita von Horst (Sir Spring)
- Sir Spring (Sir Spring has come to town today) - Carita von Horst DUT FRE ITA
- The little Dream-Princess (When all the world's asleep and peaceful) - Carita von Horst FRE
- When all the world's asleep and peaceful FRE - Carita von Horst (The little Dream-Princess)
Last update: 2019-06-14 11:07:28