Composer: José María Vitier (b. 1954)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Agnus dei (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts) DUT ENG FRE GER IRI ITA MUL
- Canción de otoño (Text: Félix Rubén García Sarmiento , as Rubén Darío) [x]
- Romanza de los adolescentes (Text: Juan Clemente Zenea) [x]
- Se dice cubano (Text: José Julián Martí Pérez , as José Martí ) [x]
- Silvia (Text: Amaury Pérez) [x]
- Suite de canciones infantiles no. 1 [song cycle] (Text: Mirta Aguirre Carreras) [x]
- Suite de canciones infantiles no. 2 [song cycle] (Text: Mirta Aguirre Carreras) [x]
Last update: 2021-04-14 17:41:34