Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by J. Rico
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Anthem for Doomed Youth (Text: Wilfred Owen) CAT FRE GER
- Concord Hymn (Text: Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Dulce et decorum est (Text: Wilfred Owen) FRE
- Futility (Text: Wilfred Owen) FRE
- God's Grandeur (Text: Gerard Manley Hopkins)
- On Seeing a Piece of Our Heavy Artillery Brought into Action (Text: Wilfred Owen) FRE
- Orpheus with his lute made trees (Text: John Fletcher; William Shakespeare) DUT FIN FRE GER GER GER SWE
- Our Voice (Text: Jason Rico)
- Sea-Fever (Text: John Masefield)
- Soldier's Dream (Text: Wilfred Owen)
- The last laugh (Text: Wilfred Owen)
- When I was one-and-twenty (Text: Alfred Edward Housman) FRE GER HEB
Last update: 2022-04-25 11:55:33