Composer: William Edmondstoune Duncan (1866 - 1920)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- English Songs
- no. ?. Memory (Text: William Blake)
- Six Part-Songs, op. 120
- Six Songs, op. 114
- no. 3. My silks and fine array (Text: William Blake)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Cradle song (Text: William Blake) GER
- Echoes, op. 120 no. ? (in Six Part-Songs) (Text: Thomas Moore) FRE GER
- It is the miller's daughter (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Like as the waves (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE GER ITA POL
- Maid of Athens, op. 115 (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CZE FRE GER GER
- Memory (in English Songs) (Text: William Blake)
- My silks and fine array, op. 114 no. 3 (in Six Songs) (Text: William Blake)
- No more a-roving (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER
- Ode to Music (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
- The year's at the spring (Text: Robert Browning) GER ITA
Last update: 2021-02-24 14:05:50