Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by G. Grant-Schaefer
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Derry Down Derry
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Calico Pie (in Derry Down Derry) (Text: Edward Lear)
- Ere the moon begins to rise (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- Song of Saul (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) FRE GER GER GER RUS
- The ballad of the oysterman (Text: Oliver Wendell Holmes)
- The blackbird (Text: T. E. Brown)
- The cuck-coo clock (Text: Mena C. Pfirshing)
- The Duck and the Kangaroo (in Derry Down Derry) (Text: Edward Lear)
- The eagle (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- The Jumblies (in Derry Down Derry) (Text: Edward Lear)
- The Pobble who has no toes (in Derry Down Derry) (Text: Edward Lear)
- The quartet (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Two sparrows (Text: Humbert Wolfe) [x]
- Windy nights (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) FRE FRE GER
Last update: 2022-01-21 13:38:36