Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Johnson
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Arm, arm! the scouts are come in (Text: John Fletcher)
- As I walked forth (Text: 17th century)
- Away, delights (Text: John Fletcher)
- Care-charming sleep (Text: Francis Beaumont; John Fletcher)
- Come away, Hecate (Text: Thomas Middleton)
- Come heavy sleep (Text: Anonymous) SPA
- Come hither you that love (Text: John Fletcher)
- Defiled is my name
- Full fathom five (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT FIN FRE FRE FRE GER GER IRI ITA ITA NOR SPA SWE
- Hark, hark! the lark (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT FIN FRE GER GER GER GER ITA
- Have you seen but a white lily grow? (Text: Ben Jonson)
- O let us howl, some heavy note (Text: John Webster)
- Save me O Lord (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
- Tell me, dearest, what is love? (Text: John Fletcher)
- Where the bee sucks (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE FRE GER SPA SWE
- Woods, rocks and mountains (Text: 17th century)
- Yield unto God the Lord (Text: William Leighton, Sir) [x]
Last update: 2023-04-29 16:53:58