De tu padre . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
About the headline (FAQ)
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), no title, appears in The Tempest, Act I, Scene 2
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Rocío Sanz Quirós (1934 - 1993), "De tu padre", 1964 [low voice and piano], from Tres canciones de Ariel (La Tempestad), no. 2
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Guy de Pourtalès (1881 - 1941) DUT FIN GER GER IRI ITA NOR ; composed by Arthur Honegger.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by August Wilhelm Schlegel (1767 - 1845) , no title DUT FIN FRE FRE IRI ITA NOR ; composed by Wilhelm Killmayer.
This page was added to the website: 2010-08-15