Composer: Clarence Lucas (1866 - 1947)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Album of 6 Baritone Songs
- Two Songs
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Cradle song (Text: William Blake)
- Eldorado, op. 45 no. 5 (Text: Edgar Allan Poe) FRE GER
- Mädchenherz (Text: Oscar Meyer)
- The Bells, op. 56 [multi-text setting] RUS FRE
- The sea hath its pearls (in Two Songs) (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Heinrich Heine) FRE FRE
- The world's wanderers (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA
- When we two parted (in Album of 6 Baritone Songs) (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CHI FRE
Last update: 2019-09-04 22:11:27