— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941)
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive):
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Czech (Čeština), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ; composed by Pavel Haas.
- Also set in English, a translation by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, appears in The Gardener, no. 30, first published 1913 ; composed by Frank Bridge, Ann Marie Callaway, Edward Horsman, Emiliano Renaud.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Jan Śliwiński (1884 - 1950) , appears in Der Gärtner, no. 30, first published 1916 ; composed by Johann Móry, Alexander Zemlinsky.
- Also set in Spanish (Español), a translation by Pablo Neruda (1904 - 1973) , no title, appears in Veinte poemas de amor y una canción desesperada, no. 16, first published 1923, copyright © [an adaptation] ; composed by Wayland Rogers.
This page was added to the website: 2003-10-20