En mi cielo al crepúsculo eres como una nube [ ... ]
About the headline (FAQ)This text may be copyright, so we will not display it until we obtain permission to do so or discover it is public-domain.
- by Pablo Neruda (1904 - 1973), no title, appears in Veinte poemas de amor y una canción desesperada, no. 16, first published 1923, copyright © [an adaptation] [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
- a text in English by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in The Gardener, no. 30, first published 1913
- a text in Bangla (Bengali) by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Wayland Rogers , "En mi cielo al crepúsculo" [high voice and piano] [ sung text not yet checked against a primary source]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Czech (Čeština), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE GER GER SPA ; composed by Pavel Haas.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Jan Śliwiński (1884 - 1950) , appears in Der Gärtner, no. 30, first published 1916 CZE ENG FRE ITA SPA ; composed by Johann Móry, Alexander Zemlinsky.
Text added to the website: 2010-08-02 00:00:00
Last modified: 2016-03-31 16:52:30
Line count: 16
Word count: 143