— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) , no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 6, first published 1912 FRE GER ITA ; composed by Alistair Hinton, Landon Ronald, Sir.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) , no title, appears in Gitanjali (L'Offrande lyrique), first published 1914 ENG GER ITA ; composed by Jean-Émile-Paul Cras, Louis Durey.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Bertram Kottmann , copyright © 2014, (re)printed on this website with kind permission ENG FRE ITA ; composed by Gary Bachlund.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , first published 1936 ENG FRE GER ; composed by Franco Alfano.
Text added to the website: 2003-11-12 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:01:59
Line count: 0
Word count: 0