Hände schlingen sich um Hände . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
About the headline (FAQ)
- a text in English by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in The Gardener, no. 16, first published 1913
- a text in Bangla (Bengali) by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941) [text unavailable]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Hermann Reiter (b. 1933), "Hände schlingen sich um Hände", 1956? [soprano and instrumental ensemble (three instruments)], from Zwei Lieder nach Texten von R. Tagore für Sopran und drei Instrumente, no. 1
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Portuguese (Português), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist [an adaptation] ENG FRE FRE GER RUS SWE ; composed by Alberto Nepomuceno.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist [an adaptation] ENG FRE GER POR SWE ; composed by Mikhail Mikhailovich Ippolitov-Ivanov.
- Also set in Swedish (Svenska), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist , excerpt [an adaptation] ENG FRE GER POR RUS ; composed by Erkki Gustaf Melartin.
Text added to the website: 2010-11-12 00:00:00
Last modified: 2016-10-28 15:57:52
Line count: 0
Word count: 0