— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- Singable translation by Karl Georg Mantey
- a text in English by William Shakespeare (1564 - 1616), no title, appears in Hamlet, Act V, Scene 1
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Wolfgang Fortner (1907 - 1987), "Der Totengräber", 1946, published 1947 [voice and piano], from Songs nach Texten von William Shakespeare mit Klavierbegleitung , no. 11, Mainz : Schott, also set in English
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE ; composed by Wilhelm Petersen.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist [an adaptation] FRE ; composed by Johann Karl Gottfried Loewe.
This page was added to the website: 2011-06-26