Author: Karl Georg Mantey
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Der Totengräber - W. Fortner [x]
- Epilogue - W. Fortner ITA FRE [x]
- Frühlingslied - W. Fortner NOR FRE FIN [x]
- Grablied - W. Fortner SPA FIN ITA ENG [x]
- Lied vom Weidenbaum - W. Fortner FRE ENG [x]
- Motto - W. Fortner FRE
- Narrenlied - W. Fortner FIN [x]
- Nimm, o nimm (Nimm, o nimm) - W. Fortner DUT FRE FIN FRE POL [x]
- Nimm, o nimm DUT FIN FRE FRE POL [x]
- W. Fortner: Nimm, o nimm
- Sturmlied - W. Fortner ITA FIN FRE SWE FRE [x]
- Tod, komm herbei (Tod, komm herbei) - W. Fortner SWE FIN FRE ITA NOR DUT [x]
- Tod, komm herbei SWE ITA FIN FRE NOR DUT [x]
- W. Fortner: Tod, komm herbei
Last update: 2015-05-09 23:33:53