Submissions by Ozorio, Anne ( 16 items: 11 texts and 5 translations )To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you must ask the copyright-holder(s) directly for permission. If you receive no response, you must consider it a refusal. Contact: <anne.ozorio (AT) ntlworld (DOT) com>
Texts and Translations
- Schwarzbraunes Mädel hat sterben gemusst; title: "Totes braunes Mädel "
- Bin ein übler, übler Bursche; title: "Übler Bursche"
- I want to be simple again; title: "Disillusion"
- Ich möchte weider einfacgh sein; title: "Erkenntnis"
- Drunten in Georgis; title: "Arabeske "
- Weit unten, im Süden, in Dixieland; title: "Lied aus Dixieland"
- Komm, Bruder komm! Pack an und roll; title: "Lied der Baumwollpacker"
- Soul, you're more beautiful, deeper, after snowstorms; title: "Soul, you're more beautiful" [translation]
- Have you seen the woods after rainstorms?; title: "Have you seen the woods after rainstorms?" [translation]
- Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully; title: "Beyond the borders of all we know, you ponder thoughtfully" [translation]
- Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul; title: "Nothing comes, nothing will ever come for my Soul" [translation]
- Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out; title: "Here's Peace. Here I can cry my heart out." [translation]
- Will you see the infancy of this sublime and celestial greatness? I; title: "Rhapsody"
- Sweet Infancy!; title: "The Rapture"
- How like an angel I came down!; title: "Wonder"
- These little limbs, these eyes and hands which I here find; title: "The Salutation"