Texts by F. Jameson set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Autumn (Greener flowrish, ye leaves, that garland my window on the trellised vine!
- From out the trials that so sore beset me
- Greener flowrish, ye leaves, that garland my window on the trellised vine!
- It sounds so splendid when the poet
- Remembrance (It sounds so splendid when the poet
- Twilight from above has fallen (Twilight from above has fallen
) FRE DUT
- Twilight from above has fallen
Last update: 2015-05-09 20:17:02