Composer: Harold Vincent Jervis-Read (1883 - 1945)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Impressions
- Two Ecstasies
- no. ?. My mistress (Text: Robert Browning)
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- At rest, op. 21 (Text: Oscar Wilde) GER GER
- Ballad of the Greek Sea (Text: Oscar Wilde)
- My mistress (in Two Ecstasies) (Text: Robert Browning)
- That land (Text: Thomas Sturge Moore) [x]
- The garden (in Four Impressions) (Text: Oscar Wilde) HUN
- The sea (in Four Impressions) (Text: Oscar Wilde) HUN
- White pearl (Text: John Keats) GER
Last update: 2019-07-21 17:43:50