Composer: William Arms Fisher (1861 - 1948)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Blow, blow, thou winter wind (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE GER GER ITA ITA
- Daybreak (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) GER
- For love's sake only (in Five songs) (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) GER
- I heard a cry, op. 18 (Poems by Sara Teasdale) no. 1 (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- Sad are they who know not love (Text: Thomas Bailey Aldrich)
- Sigh no more, ladies, op. 5 no. 5 (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT DUT FIN FIN FRE FRE ITA POL
- The singer's wish, op. 18 (Poems by Sara Teasdale) no. 2 (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- When Allah spoke, op. 14 no. 1 (Text: Arlo Bates)
Last update: 2020-01-05 01:18:47