Composer: Colin Hand (1929 - 2015)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- no. ?. Chimes (Text: Alice Christina Meynell, née Thompson)
- Songs of Pleasure
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A piper (Text: Seumas O'Sullivan)
- Boot and saddle (Text: Robert Browning)
- Cat's meat (Text: Harold Monro) [x]
- Chimes (in Carillons) (Text: Alice Christina Meynell, née Thompson)
- Let the people praise Thee (Text: Anonymous after Bible or other Sacred Texts) GER GER
- Mrs. MacQueen (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- Overheard on a saltmarsh (Text: Harold Monro)
- Silver (Text: Walter De la Mare) FRE GER
- Tewkesbury Road (Text: John Masefield)
- The little creature (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- The ride-by-nights (Text: Walter De la Mare)
- The shepherd (in Songs of Pleasure) (Text: William Blake) CAT
- Windy nights (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) FRE FRE GER
Last update: 2021-02-23 13:15:06