Composer: Douglas Stuart Moore (1893 - 1969)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Symphonies, etc.
- The Wings of the Dove [opera [selections]]
- no. ?. The dove song (Text: Ethan Ayer) *
- Three Sonnets of John Donne Set to Music
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Batter my heart (in Three Sonnets of John Donne Set to Music) (Text: John Donne) FRE
- Come away, death (Text: William Shakespeare) NOR DUT SWE ITA FRE GER FIN GER
- Death be not proud (in Three Sonnets of John Donne Set to Music) (Text: John Donne) ITA FRE GER
- Dedication (Text: Archibald MacLeish) [x]*
- Simon Legree (Text: Vachel Lindsay)
- The Ballad of William Sycamore (Text: Stephen Vincent Benét) [x]
- The cupboard (Text: Walter de la Mare)
- The dove song (in The Wings of the Dove) (Text: Ethan Ayer) *
- The Mysterious Cat (Text: Vachel Lindsay)
- Thou hast made me (in Three Sonnets of John Donne Set to Music) (Text: John Donne) FRE
- Under the greenwood tree (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT GER FRE FIN GER
Last update: 2016-02-25 11:20:20