Composer: Tom Vernon Ritchie (b. 1922)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- At that hour when all things have repose (in Serenade) (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- Goldenhair (Text: James Joyce) IRI FRE POL
- How do I love thee? (Text: Elizabeth Barrett Browning) CHI GER HUN
- Sea-Fever (Text: John Masefield)
- The Lake Isle of Innisfree (Text: William Butler Yeats) HUN ITA FRE
- The New Bedford Whaler (Text: John Masefield)
- The twilight turns from amethyst (in Serenade) (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- Trade winds (Text: John Masefield)
- When the shy star goes forth in heaven (in Serenade) (Text: James Joyce) FRE
- When you are old and gray (Text: William Butler Yeats) HUN ITA GER FRE
Last update: 2016-07-09 14:57:05