— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Elizabeth Henrietta Keeling (d. 1935), as E. d'Esterre
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 21
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Marie L. Shedlock (1854 - 1935), "[No Title]", published 1886, from Ten Songs, no. 3, also set in German (Deutsch)
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Bernardino Zendrini (1839 - 1879) ENG FRE FRE RUS ; composed by G. P. Colombati, Edoardo Perelli, Amilcare Ponchielli.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Wilhelm Aleksandrovich Sorgenfrei (1882 - 1938) ENG FRE FRE ITA ; composed by Edison Vasilyevich Denisov.
Text added to the website: 2008-01-20 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:34
Line count: 0
Word count: 0