Attention! Some of this material is not in the public domain.
It is illegal to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material without permission. It is also illegal to reprint copyright texts or translations without the name of the author or translator.
To inquire about permissions and rates, contact Emily Ezust at
If you wish to reprint translations, please make sure you include the names of the translators in your email. They are below each translation.
Note: You must use the copyright symbol © when you reprint copyright-protected material.
Δόξα Πατρὶ καὶ Υἱῷ καὶ Ἁγίῳ Πνεύματι, καὶ νῦν καὶ ἀεὶ καὶ εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων. Ἀμήν.
- by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Δόξα Πατρὶ (Gloria Patri)" [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "The Gloria Patri" DUT FIN FRE GER LAT LAT ; composed by Benjamin Britten, William Byrd, Paul Patterson, Henry Purcell, Thomas Tomkins.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts DUT ENG FIN FRE LAT LAT ; composed by Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Heinrich Schütz.
- Also set in Latin, a translation by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Gloria Patri" DUT ENG FIN FRE GER SPA ; composed by Marcel Dupré, Robert Fayrfax, Hildegard von Bingen, Gustav Holst, Josquin des Prez, Paweł Łukaszewski, Richard Monk, John Nesbitt, Florent Schmitt, Tomás Luis de Victoria, Antonio Vivaldi.
- Also set in Latin, a translation ; composed by Michał Kłos.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- DUT Dutch (Nederlands) (Wim Reedijk) , "Glorie aan de Vader", copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- ENG English (Bible or other Sacred Texts) , "The Gloria Patri"
- FIN Finnish (Suomi) (Erkki Pullinen) , copyright © 2010, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- FRE French (Français) (Guy Laffaille) , copyright © 2009, (re)printed on this website with kind permission
- GER German (Deutsch) (Bible or other Sacred Texts)
- LAT Latin (Bible or other Sacred Texts) , "Gloria Patri"
Researcher for this text: Emily Ezust [Administrator]
This text was added to the website: 2009-05-10
Line count: 5
Word count: 18
Kunnia olkoon Isän ja Pojan ja Pyhän Hengen; niinkuin alussa oli, nyt on ja aina, iankaikkisesta ajankaikkiseen.
About the headline (FAQ)
- Translation from Greek (Ελληνικά) to Finnish (Suomi) copyright © 2010 by Erkki Pullinen, (re)printed on this website with kind permission. To reprint and distribute this author's work for concert programs, CD booklets, etc., you must ask the copyright-holder(s) directly for permission. If you receive no response, you must consider it a refusal.
Erkki Pullinen.  Contact: erkki (DOT) pullinen (AT) uniarts (DOT) fiIf you wish to commission a new translation, please contact:
- a text in Greek (Ελληνικά) by Bible or other Sacred Texts , "Δόξα Πατρὶ (Gloria Patri)"
This text was added to the website: 2010-01-15
Line count: 4
Word count: 17