— This text is not currently
in the database but will be added
as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Anonymous / Unidentified Author
- a text in English by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in Gitanjali, no. 57, first published 1913
- a text in Bangla (Bengali) by Rabindranath Tagore (1861 - 1941), no title, appears in গীতাঞ্জলি (Gitanjali), no. 57
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Domingo Santa Cruz Wilson (1899 - 1987), "Poème LXVII Chant d'adoration", op. 5 no. 3 [ female voice and piano ], from Pensées poétiques, no. 3
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by André Gide (1869 - 1951) , no title, appears in Gitanjali (L'Offrande lyrique), first published 1914 ENG GER GER ITA ; composed by Gary Bachlund, Comolata Banerji, Jean-Émile-Paul Cras, Alfred Désenclos, Louis Durey, Rolande Falcinelli.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Thomas Schubert (b. 1961) , copyright ©, (re)printed on this website with kind permission ENG FRE ITA ; composed by Thomas Schubert.
- Also set in Italian (Italiano), a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist ENG FRE GER GER ; composed by Franco Alfano.
Text added to the website: 2010-11-06 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:04:07
Line count: 0
Word count: 0