Author: Francis Charles Philips (1849 - 1921)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Darling arise (Pretty one, tho' the morning is breaking ) - F. d'Erlanger
- I never thought at all of Rose
- F. d'Erlanger: Rose
- If there be a garden gay (If there be a garden gay ) - F. d'Erlanger ITA CHI GER
- If there be a garden gay
ITA CHI GER
- F. d'Erlanger: If there be a garden gay
- Let me cherish in my sadness
- F. d'Erlanger: Regrets
- Oh, if the fairest of these roses
- F. d'Erlanger: The message of the roses
- Pretty one, tho' the morning is breaking
- F. d'Erlanger: Darling arise
- Regrets (Let me cherish in my sadness ) - F. d'Erlanger
- Rose (I never thought at all of Rose ) - F. d'Erlanger
- The message of the roses (Oh, if the fairest of these roses ) - F. d'Erlanger
- Too late (When your hand was laid upon mine ) - F. d'Erlanger
- When your hand was laid upon mine
- F. d'Erlanger: Too late
Last update: 2015-06-04 11:11:01