Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Birch
See Opus Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Epitaph for a Poet (Text: Nathan) [x]
- I fear thy kisses, op. 34 no. 2 (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE RUS
- If there were dreams (Text: Thomas Lovell Beddoes)
- If thou art sleeping, maiden, op. 14 no. 5 (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow after Gil Vicente) FRE GER
- In the fields (Text: John Keats) ITA
- It is a beauteous evening (Text: William Wordsworth)
- Memory, op. 21 no. 2 (Text: William Blake)
- Repose (Text: Erasmus Darwin) [x]
- Snowfall (Text: Carducci) [x]
- Sonnet (Text: Nathan) [x]
- The green river (Text: Alfred Bruce Douglas, Lord)
- The Owl and the Pussycat (Text: Edward Lear) GER RUS
- The Philosophist (Text: Walter Raleigh, Sir) [x]
- The River (Text: Patrick MacDonogh) [x]
- To the moon (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE
- Upon a child that died (Text: Robert Herrick)
- Voices, op. 34 no. 3 (Text: Robert Frost)
- Weep you no more (Text: 16th century) GER
Last update: 2021-10-12 16:10:11