Composer: Maurice Blower (1894 - 1982)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- At the mid hour of night (Text: Thomas Moore after Volkslieder ) FRE
- Cradle song (Text: Samuel Taylor Coleridge after Anonymous/Unidentified Artist) DUT FRE GER
- Echo (Text: Thomas Moore) FRE GER
- Evensong (Text: William Ernest Henley)
- First spring morning (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
- Gird on thy sword, o man (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
- How sweet I roam'd (Text: William Blake)
- If there were dreams to sell (Text: Thomas Lovell Beddoes)
- Laughing song (Text: William Blake) RUS
- Memory (Text: William Blake)
- Tell me, thou star (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA
- The rivulet (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER
- The singer (Text: John Addington Symonds)
Last update: 2020-12-04 18:20:53