Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by M. Plumstead
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Close thine eyes and sleep secure
- Down by the Salley Gardens (Text: William Butler Yeats) FRE FRI GER
- Ha'nacker Mill (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
- Pied Beauty (Text: Gerard Manley Hopkins) FIN
- Questions (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne) [x]
- Sigh no more, ladies (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT DUT FIN FIN FRE FRE GER ITA ITA POL
- Song in the songless (in Two songs) (Text: George Meredith)
- Take, o take those lips away (Text: Anonymous) DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GER GER GER POL
Last update: 2021-11-10 12:30:28