Composer: John Andrew Stevenson (1761 - 1833)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A farewell (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) DUT FRE GER
- Believe me if all those endearing young charms (Text: Thomas Moore) GER
- Fare thee well! (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron)
- Oft in the stilly night (Text: Thomas Moore)
- The harp that once through Tara's halls (Text: Thomas Moore) FRE
- The Maid of Marlivale (Text: Thomas Moore) [x]
- The Minstrel-Boy (Text: Thomas Moore) FRE
- 'Tis the last rose of summer (Text: Thomas Moore) DUT FRE GER
Last update: 2019-07-20 18:32:26