Composer: Arthur Henry Behrend (1853 - 1935)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Through the Year. A Cantata for Ladies' Voices
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- All's right (Text: Robert Browning) GER ITA
- A widow bird (in Through the Year. A Cantata for Ladies' Voices) (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA
- Clear and cool (Text: Charles Kingsley)
- Crossing the Bar (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- Stay, stay at home (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
- The child musician (Text: Austin Dobson)
- The rainy day (Text: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow) FRE
- The song of the shirt (Text: Thomas Hood , as as "H")
Last update: 2019-09-04 22:08:01