曲巷幽人宅， 高门大士家。 池开照胆镜， 林吐破颜花。 绿水藏春日， 青轩袐晚霞。 若闻弦管妙， 金谷不能夸。
- possibly by Li-Tai-Po (701 - 762), "宴陶家亭子" [author's text checked 1 time against a primary source]
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- [ None yet in the database ]
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Hans Bethge (1876 - 1946) [an adaptation] FRE ; composed by Hans Altmann, Hans Ebert, Lothar Hundertmark, as Mark Lothar, Franz Ippisch, Julius Röntgen.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), [adaptation] ; composed by Anna Hegeler, Gustav Mahler.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation possibly by Alfred Henschke (1890 - 1928) FRE ; composed by Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué.
Other available translations, adaptations or excerpts, and transliterations (if applicable):
- FRE French (Français) (Judith Gautier) , "Le pavillon de porcelaine", appears in Le livre de jade, 1867 edition, in 5. Le vin, no. 5, first published 1867 [an adaptation]
Researcher for this text: Corey Luis
This text was added to the website: 2004-01-16
Line count: 8
Word count: 8