Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Farley
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Two Poems by Sara Teasdale
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Bright is the ring of words (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) CAT HUN ITA
- For a day and a night (Text: Algernon Charles Swinburne)
- God's own smile (Text: Robert Browning)
- I am the still rain (in Two Poems by Sara Teasdale) (Text: Sara Teasdale)
- Let it be forgotten (in Two Poems by Sara Teasdale) (Text: Sara Teasdale) FRE GER
- Spring is singing (Text: James Stephens) [x]
- The daisies (Text: James Stephens) SPA
- The moon (Text: William Henry Davies)
- When we two parted (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CHI FRE
Last update: 2022-02-24 20:01:33