Le vent agite doucement à l'entour du palais des Eaux . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Judith Gautier (1845 - 1917), "Ivresse d'amour", appears in Le livre de jade, 1902 edition, first published 1902
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Gabriel-André Fabre (1858 - 1921), "Ivresse d'amour", 1905?, published 1906 [high voice, piano, 2 flutes and tambourine ad libitum], from Poèmes de Jade, deuxième cahier, no. 2, Paris, Éd. Au Ménestrel, Heugel
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in English, a translation by Anonymous/Unidentified Artist FRE GER ; composed by Armande de Polignac.
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Franz Toussaint (1879 - 1955) ENG GER ; composed by Armande de Polignac.
- Also set in German (Deutsch), a translation by Hans Bethge (1876 - 1946) FRE ; composed by Max Ast, Henriëtte Bosmans, Hans Ebert, Léonard Pieter Joseph Michielsen, Franz Moser, Julius Röntgen.
This page was added to the website: 2008-07-05