Author: Elisabeth M. Lockwood (1856 - ?)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- I hear the flutes & fiddles (I hear the flutes & fiddles) - S. Coleridge-Taylor FIN HEB CAT ITA FRE GRE DUT SPA SPA CZE RUS BAQ [x]
- I hear the flutes & fiddles FIN FRE CAT ITA HEB SPA DUT GRE CZE SPA BAQ RUS [x]
- S. Coleridge-Taylor: I hear the flutes & fiddles
- My pretty fishermaiden (My pretty fishermaiden) - S. Coleridge-Taylor RUS NOR CAT ITA FRE KOR POR DUT SPA FRE ITA UKR SPA [x]
- My pretty fishermaiden NOR RUS KOR ITA CAT FRE POR SPA DUT SPA UKR FRE ITA [x]
- S. Coleridge-Taylor: My pretty fishermaiden
- The last leaf - M. di Veroli [x]
- Thy sapphire eyes (Thy sapphire eyes ) - S. Coleridge-Taylor FRE [x]
- Thy sapphire eyes
- S. Coleridge-Taylor: Thy sapphire eyes
Last update: 2015-05-09 20:13:03