Author: Edward Heron-Allen (1861 - 1943)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- I know not whether he who fashioned me FRE FRE
- In great desire I pressed my lips to the lip of the jar FRE FRE
- Like water in a great river and like wind in the desert FRE FRE
- My coming was of no profit to the heavenly sphere FRE FRE
- To speak plain language, and not in parables FRE FRE
Last update: 2017-12-08 05:27:08