Composer: Frederick Shepherd Converse (1871 - 1940)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Bright star, op. 14 (Three love songs) no. 3 (Text: John Keats) ITA
- Echo (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti) GER
- Indian serenade, op. 14 (Three love songs) no. 2 (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE GER GER ITA
- La belle dame sans merci (Text: John Keats) CZE GER HUN ITA
- Love within the lover's breast, op. 14 (Three love songs) no. 1 (Text: George Meredith)
- Silent noon (Text: Dante Gabriel Rossetti) CAT FRE SPA
Last update: 2019-09-08 13:42:24