Composer: Harold Noble (1903 - 1998)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A tale of long ago (Text: William Makepeace Thackeray after Adelbert von Chamisso) FRE
- Beauty's Daughters (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) CZE DAN DUT FRE GER GER ITA RUS
- Do you remember an Inn (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
- Ha'nacker Mill (Text: Hilaire Belloc)
- I heard a linnet courting (Text: Robert Seymour Bridges)
- Into the woods my master went (Text: Sidney Lanier)
- I will make you brooches (Text: Robert Louis Stevenson) CAT GER ITA
- Laughing song (Text: William Blake) RUS
- Naples Bay (Text: Arthur Symons) GER
- Round the world away (Text: Charles Kingsley)
- Still forest (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord)
- The Ballad of Semmerwater (Text: William Watson, Sir)
- The dong (Text: Edward Lear)
- The donkey (Text: Gilbert Keith Chesterton) GER
Last update: 2020-01-09 15:57:43