Composer: Montague Fawcett Phillips (1885 - 1969)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A dream has made me weep (Text: J. E. Wallis after Heinrich Heine) [x] CAT DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE FRE GRE HEB IRI ITA RUS SPA
- A green cornfield (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- A lake and a fairy boat (Text: Thomas Hood , as as "H")
- All that we see rejoices in the sunshine (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Die Sterne (Text: Heinrich Heine) ENG ENG FRE FRE POL RUS
- Song for the spinning wheel (Text: William Wordsworth)
- The autumn skies are flush'd with gold (Text: Thomas Hood , as as "H")
- The Death of Admiral Blake (Text: Henry Newbolt, Sir)
- The first spring day (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- The fishermen of England (in The Rebel Maid) (Text: Gerald Dodson)
- The owl (Text: Alfred Tennyson, Lord) GER GER
- The Owl and the Pussycat (Text: Edward Lear) GER RUS
- The stars (Text: Montague Fawcett Phillips after Heinrich Heine) FRE FRE POL RUS
- The stars are with the voyager (Text: Thomas Hood , as as "H")
- The whispering waves (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA RUS
Last update: 2019-09-10 21:13:51