Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Still
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- A lament (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA RUS
- Amo Amas Amat (Text: John O'Keefe)
- A Song of Pain and Beauty (Text: Ivor Gurney)
- August (Text: John Masefield)
- Awaiting Execution (Text: Chidiock Tichbourne) GER
- A wet sheet and a flowing sea (Text: Allan Cunningham)
- Beauty Bathing (Text: Anthony Munday) GER
- Elegie (Text: Matthew Arnold)
- I fear thy kisses, gentle maiden (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE RUS
- Ode to a Skylark (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE ITA SPA
- Shall I wasting in despair (Text: George Wither) FRE GER GER
- Sister, awake! (Text: Thomas Bateson)
- Song of the Sirens (Text: William Browne, of Tavistock)
- Song (When I am dead, my dearest) (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti) GER GER GER ITA
- Sonnet (Text: John Keats) GER ITA
- Sunset on the Morea (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron)
- The kingfisher (Text: William Henry Davies)
- The Manly Heart (or, in Lilyanne's case, Womanly) (Text: George Wither) FRE GER GER
- The poetry of dress (Text: Robert Herrick)
- The sea hath many thousand sands (Text: Anonymous)
- To Julia (Text: Robert Herrick)
Last update: 2021-10-12 16:09:48