You can help us modernize! The present website has been online for a very long time and we want to bring it up to date. As of April 17, we are $5,700 away from our goal of $15,000 to fund the project. The fully redesigned site will be better for mobile, easier to read and navigate, and ready for the next decade.
Please give today
to join dozens of other supporters in making this important renovation possible!
WARNING. Not all the material on this website is in the public domain.
It is illegal
to copy and distribute our copyright-protected material
For more information, contact us at the following address:
Composer: Andrew Schneider (b. 1991)
[Also see this composer's contributions to this website]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Ah che nel dirti addio (Text: Pietro Antonio Domenico Bonaventura Trapassi , as Pietro Metastasio) ENG
- Blow, blow, thou winter wind (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE GER GER ITA ITA FRE GER SWE
- Ch'io mai vi possa lasciar d'amare (Text: Pietro Antonio Domenico Bonaventura Trapassi , as Pietro Metastasio) ENG FRE GER
- Disse il ver? parlò per gioco? (Text: Pietro Antonio Domenico Bonaventura Trapassi , as Pietro Metastasio) ENG
- L'automne, op. 2 no. 2 (Text: Théodore Faullin de Banville)
- Les dangers de l'amours courtois, op. 3 no. 2 (Text: Charles, Duc d'Orléans) ENG
- Mi lagnerò tacendo (Text: Pietro Antonio Domenico Bonaventura Trapassi , as Pietro Metastasio) ENG FIN FRE GER
- Non t'accostar all'urna (Text: Jacopo Vittorelli) CAT
- O Praise the Lord (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts after Bible or other Sacred Texts) LAT
- Orpheus with his lute (Text: John Fletcher) DUT FIN FRE GER GER GER SWE
- Pensa a serbarmi, o cara (Text: Pietro Antonio Domenico Bonaventura Trapassi , as Pietro Metastasio) ENG
- Serenade (Text: George Pope Morris)
- Sigh no more, ladies (Text: William Shakespeare) DUT DUT FIN FIN FRE FRE ITA FRE
- Take, O Take Those Lips Away DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GER GER GER FRE FRE GER GER POL
- Thank God for pleasant weather (Text: George Pope Morris)
- The Hunter's Carol (Text: George Pope Morris)
Last update: 2019-02-22 21:40:55