Author: Angelo Zanardini (1820 - 1893)
Texts set to music as art song or choral works [warning - not necessarily comprehensive]
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Ave Maria,/ piena di grazia AFR DUT ENG FRE FRE SPA SPA - Francesco Cilea (Ave Maria)
- Ave Maria (Ave Maria,/ piena di grazia) - Francesco Cilea AFR DUT ENG FRE FRE SPA SPA
- Dolce pensier (Poi che in terra ogni spirto) ENG GER SPA
- La febbre spenta in te d'amor () - Maude Valérie White FRE GER GER [x]
- Le farfalle () - Ettore Perosio ENG GER ENG ENG ENG [x]
- Le farfelle () - Francesco Paolo Tosti ENG GER ENG ENG ENG [x]
- Poi che in terra ogni spirto ENG GER SPA (Dolce pensier)
- ENG FRE GER GER GER [x]
Last update: 2018-08-15 19:45:07