Composer: Adam Taylor (b. 1981)
[Also see this composer's texts set to music]
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Opus Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Four Songs of Calm, op. 28
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Du bist die Ruh, op. 28 no. 2 (in Four Songs of Calm) (Text: Friedrich Rückert) CAT DUT DUT ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG FRE FRI HEB IRI ITA POR
- For a Dead Gryphon, op. 11 (Text: Adam Taylor)
- Lay a garland, op. 27 (Text: Francis Beaumont; John Fletcher) DUT GER
- Schlafend trägt man mich, op. 28 no. 4 (in Four Songs of Calm) (Text: Alfred Mombert) ENG FRE ITA NOR POL
- Schlafen, Schlafen, op. 28 no. 3 (in Four Songs of Calm) (Text: Friedrich Hebbel) ENG FRE ITA NOR
- Sweet day, op. 28 no. 1 (in Four Songs of Calm) (Text: George Herbert) FRE GER
Last update: 2021-12-03 16:52:32