Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Pearsall
See Opus Order
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Die not, fond man (Text: Anonymous)
- Great God of Love (Text: Anonymous) GER
- In dulci jubilo (Text: 14th century) GER
- Laugh not, Youth, at Age [x]
- Lay a garland (Text: Francis Beaumont; John Fletcher) DUT GER
- Nymphs are sporting (Text: Thomas Oliphant)
- Purple glow the forest mountains (Text: Anonymous after Friedrich von Matthisson) CAT DUT FRE ITA
- Sir Patrick Spens (Text: Volkslieder ) IRI
- Take, O take those lips away, op. 6 (Text: Anonymous) DUT DUT FIN FRE FRE GER GER GER POL
- There is a paradise on earth (Text: Anonymous after Ludwig Heinrich Christoph Hölty) CAT DUT FRE
- When last I strayed (Text: Robert Lucas Pearsall)
- Who shall have my lady fair
Last update: 2022-02-14 11:30:26