Composer: Henry Balfour Gardiner (1877 - 1950)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- An old song re-sung (Text: John Masefield)
- April (Text: Edward Carpenter)
- Cavalier (Text: John Masefield)
- How sweet I roam'd from field to field (Text: William Blake)
- Leave your home behind, lad (Text: Alfred Edward Housman)
- News from Whydah (Text: John Masefield) [x]
- Roadways (Text: John Masefield)
- The stranger's song (Text: Thomas Hardy)
- When I was one-and-twenty (in Two Lyrics) (Text: Alfred Edward Housman) FRE GER HEB
- Winter (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE GER
Last update: 2018-08-26 13:37:47