Texts to Art Songs and Choral Works by R. Faith
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Desire in Spring (Text: Francis Ledwidge) GER SPA
- Echo (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti) GER
- It was a lover and his lass (Text: William Shakespeare) FIN FRE GER GER GER
- Music I heard with you (Text: Conrad Aiken)
- Music, when soft voices die (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley) CZE FRE GER GER RUS
- My heart is like a singing bird (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- Sea-Fever (Text: John Masefield)
- Sonnet LIV (Text: William Shakespeare) FRE GER ITA
- Spring, the sweet Spring (Text: Thomas Nashe) GER
- The blackbird (Text: William Ernest Henley) GER
- The keen stars were twinkling (Text: Percy Bysshe Shelley)
- The Owl and the Pussycat (Text: Edward Lear) GER RUS
- To Celia (Text: Ben Jonson after Lucius Flavius Philostratus) GER
Last update: 2021-10-12 16:09:03