Наче та, що з хвиль вроділася . . . . . . . . . .— The rest of this text is not
currently in the database but will be
added as soon as we obtain it. —
- by Maksim Antonivich Slavinsky (1868? - 1945?)
- a text in German (Deutsch) by Heinrich Heine (1797 - 1856), no title, appears in Buch der Lieder, in Lyrisches Intermezzo, no. 17
Musical settings (art songs, Lieder, mélodies, (etc.), choral pieces, and other vocal works set to this text), listed by composer (not necessarily exhaustive)
- by Mykola Vitaliyovych Lysenko (1842 - 1912), "Наче та, що з хвиль вроділася", published 1952
Settings in other languages, adaptations, or excerpts:
- Also set in French (Français), a translation by Gérard Labrunie (1808 - 1855) , no title, appears in Intermezzo lyrique, no. 17 ENG RUS ; composed by Émile Trépard.
- Also set in Russian (Русский), a translation by Wilhelm Aleksandrovich Sorgenfrei (1882 - 1938) ENG FRE FRE FRE ; composed by Edison Vasilyevich Denisov.
Text added to the website: 2008-11-09 00:00:00
Last modified: 2014-06-16 10:02:59
Line count: 0
Word count: 0