Texts by J. Kramer set in Art Songs and Choral Works
Texts set in art song or choral works (not necessarily comprehensive):
The symbol [x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database.
A * indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
Special notes: All titles and first lines are included in this index, including those used by composers.
Titles used by the text author appear in boldface. First lines appear in italics.
A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
- Aus der Tiefe ruf ich dir
ENG FRE LAT DUT
- C. Bach: Der 130. Psalm
- Der 130. Psalm (Aus der Tiefe ruf ich dir ) - C. Bach FRE LAT DUT ENG
- Der 148. Psalm (Preis sei dem Gotte Zebaoth ) - C. Bach ENG
- Der 19. Psalm (Die Himmel rufen, jeder ehret ) - C. Bach SWE ENG
- Die Himmel rufen, jeder ehret
- C. Bach: Der 19. Psalm
- Preis sei dem Gotte Zebaoth
- C. Bach: Der 148. Psalm
Last update: 2015-05-09 15:55:12