Composer: Frederic Ayres (1876 - 1926)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
See Alphabetic Order
Song Cycles, Collections, Symphonies, etc.
- Three Songs
- no. 1. The Song of the Panthan Girl (Text: Rudyard Kipling)
- no. 2. Strong as Death (Text: Henry Cuyler Bunner)
- no. 3. Triumph (Text: William Vaughn Moody) [x]
- Three Songs for Contralto with Piano Accompaniment
All titles of vocal settings in Opus order
- Christmas Eve at Sea (Text: John Masefield)
- Mandalay (Text: Rudyard Kipling) CZE
- My Love in her Attire (Text: 17th century)
- Sappho [x]
- Spring song (Text: Robert Browning) GER ITA
- Strong as Death (Text: Henry Cuyler Bunner)
- Sunset Wings (Text: Christina Georgina Rossetti)
- The Song of the Panthan Girl (Text: Rudyard Kipling)
- The twa corbies (Text: Volkslieder ) GER
- Triumph (Text: William Vaughn Moody) [x]
- op. 3. Three Songs
- op. 4. 2 Songs
Last update: 2021-01-04 18:26:08