Composer: Samuel Wesley (1766 - 1837)
Listing of art song and choral settings in the database
[x] indicates a placeholder for a text that is not yet in the database
Note: A language code in a blue rectangle like ENG indicates that a translation to that language is available.
* indicates that a text cannot (yet?) be displayed on this site because of its copyright status.
A grey rectangle like FRE indicates a particular translation (usually one set to music) exists but isn't yet available.
All titles of vocal settings in Alphabetic order
- Behold, how good and joyful (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts after Bible or other Sacred Texts) FRE LAT
- Circle the bowl (Text: Anonymous)
- Farewell if ever fondest prayer (Text: George Gordon Noel Byron, Lord Byron) DUT FRE GER
- In exitu Israel (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts) FRE GER
- Might I in thy sight (Text: Anonymous)
- O sing unto my roundelay (Text: Thomas Chatterton)
- Si iniquitates observaveris (Text: Bible or other Sacred Texts after Bible or other Sacred Texts) DUT ENG ENG ENG FRE FRE FRE FRE GER GER GER GER
Last update: 2021-04-14 17:36:13